Arrival in the hotel with check-in
Afterwards 3-course-menu with Franconian specialties and the typical Kulmbach-beer-tasting
Breakfast buffet and check-out
Price per person / double room standard €95
Price per person / double room superiour with view on the castle €105
Price per person / single room €110
Arrival for 1 night only is not possible on Fridays or Saturdays.
Additional booked nights are possible - if available - from €45 per night.
New Year's Eve in the Plassenburg Castle to Kulmbach - enjoy the wonderful ambience and the view over Kulmbach
Sunday, 30 December 2018 - Arrival and check-in
- In the evening: 3-course-menu with various Franconian specialties and three kinds of Kulmbach-beers.
Monday, 31 December 2018
- Breakfast buffet
- Afterwards guided city tour, then lunch: soup with liver dumplings, Franconian Schäufele (roast pork of the shoulder)
- In the evening, you will take part in the New Year's Eve party on the Plassenburg Castle with the Motto "Dining at the Margrave's": festive menu with icecream buffet, table beverages wine, beer, soft drinks
- The band "Cavallinis" will perform all night long.
- At midnight, every guest will get half a bottle of sparkling wine.
- Afterwards, there will be served a hot and spicy devil's soup
- Bus-Shuttle: Hotel - Castle - Hotel
Tuesday, 1 January 2019
Breakfast buffet with a glas sparkling wine, afterwards check-out
- 2 nights in a double room including gourmet buffet
- 3-course-menu with Kulmbach-beer-tasting
- New Year's Eve Party on Plassenburg Castle
- Bus-Shuttle Hotel - Plassenburg Castle and back
Price per person / double room: €345
surcharge for single room: €40
- Arrival with a little sightseeing tour of the historic centre afterwards, right before the door step
- On request, we can book a Franconian dinner in one of Kulmbach's traditional, local inns. Taste our Kulmbach beer!
- The morning starts with a varied gourmet breakfast with Franconian specialties and self-made jams
- Have a stroll over the Kulmbach farmer's market and taste the famous Kulmbach Bratwurst (char-grilled sausage) freshly grilled.
- In the afternoon, you will join your own privately guided city tour through Kulmbach's picturesque alleyways.
- Then, you can chose to visit Plassenburg Castle with its world-famous museum for tin figures or the Brewery and Bakery Museum
- On request, we can offer you in the evening a "Kulmbach-Beer-Tasting" including a 3-course-menu with Franconian specialties for €35 per person.
Gourmet breakfast, afterwards check-out
We are looking foward to giving you a little present which will be your Romantic weekend souvenir.
- 2 nights in a double room standard including gouermet breakfast
- private guided city tour
- visit of Plassenburg Castle
- entrance fee for the Brewery and Bakery Museum
- Booking of a dinner or beer-tasting
- Souvenir present
- Coupon for a pair of Kulmbach Bratwürste
Price per person / double room standard €145
Price per person / double room superior with view on Plassenburg Castle €155
surcharge for single room €50