- Arrival with a little sightseeing tour of the historic centre afterwards, right before the door step
- On request, we can book a Franconian dinner in one of Kulmbach's traditional, local inns. Taste our Kulmbach beer!
- The morning starts with a varied gourmet breakfast with Franconian specialties and self-made jams
- Have a stroll over the Kulmbach farmer's market and taste the famous Kulmbach Bratwurst (char-grilled sausage) freshly grilled.
- In the afternoon, you will join your own privately guided city tour through Kulmbach's picturesque alleyways.
- Then, you can chose to visit Plassenburg Castle with its world-famous museum for tin figures or the Brewery and Bakery Museum
- On request, we can offer you in the evening a "Kulmbach-Beer-Tasting" including a 3-course-menu with Franconian specialties for €35 per person.
Gourmet breakfast, afterwards check-out
We are looking foward to giving you a little present which will be your Romantic weekend souvenir.
- 2 nights in a double room standard including gouermet breakfast
- private guided city tour
- visit of Plassenburg Castle
- entrance fee for the Brewery and Bakery Museum
- Booking of a dinner or beer-tasting
- Souvenir present
- Coupon for a pair of Kulmbach Bratwürste
Price per person / double room standard €145
Price per person / double room superior with view on Plassenburg Castle €155
surcharge for single room €50